When you’re looking to buy or sell, turn to Gott Realty as your local Warner real estate agent.
We have access to exclusive local property data and we are here to sell your property for the best possible price for you!
Our team is honest, respectful and always acting in your interests, we’re here for our clients.
Warner Real Estate Snapshot
Warner is a relatively new suburb. In the early 2000’s, the PEET Group purchased what was then known as the “potato farm” along with its large dam which would become the central feature of the estate now known as Warner Lakes. The development quickly established into a modern suburb.
- Most homes built in Warner Lakes are modern 3 and 4-bedroom homes either low or high set of a range of allotment sizes from 400m2 up to 800m2.
- Typical buyers in Warner have been first and second home buyers with 71% of residents home owners.
- Most home owners are aged 20 and 39, with 27% below 20 indicating a large family content in the estate.
- The OVER 60 make up 3%, many of whom would reside in the acreage section of Warner.
- If you are looking for a family-oriented suburb Warner is the place for you.
- The more established areas of Warner were developed as a small acreage estate with allotments around the 6000m2. Homes built on these allotments have been substantial many of which are nearing the $1,000,000 mark to purchase.
- Schools, shopping centres and easy road access to Brisbane City make Warner an ideal suburb to purchase in.
The Warner market is one of the best in the area. Sales per month average around 14 with days on the market currently running around 22. Over the last few months the number of homes coming onto the market has increased to around 84, up from the mid 70s. Over the last few years Warner has proven to be popular with homes consistently selling and even small growth taking place over the last two years.
The Agent’s Viewpoint
Selling a home in Warner is a delight. Many sellers understand the marketing process a lot more these days. They understand it’s necessary to use top tier advertising and marketing to attract a better buyer. Another added advantage Warner has in the market place is that most homes are newish, attracting many buyer types. As time goes by, I think many people who buy into Warner will be there for the long haul while their kids’ education is completed and also because of Warner’s proximity to Brisbane’s CBD.
Why Choose Gott Realty?
Here are just a few reasons why we’re the best agent for you:
• You get nothing but the best – our competitive fixed commission rates also include top-tier advertising.
• We’re with you all the way – we’ll provide you with support at every step of the sales process, from appraisal to post-settlement.
• You can reach us anytime – 7 days a week.
• You can completely trust us – we operate with complete honesty and integrity and also total transparency.
Find out more reasons on why you should choose Gott Realty here.
Another big point of difference for Gott Realty is that we have our finger on the property pulse with our own exclusive real estate data reports. This helps us provide the most practical advice to sellers when preparing to sell their home, based on the latest property data.
Warner Real Estate Agent
Thinking of selling your home? Speak to Gott Realty today!
If you’re looking for a real estate team that is honest, respectful and always acting in your interests, request a free no-obligation property appraisal today.
Our team has unprecedented access to local property data and insights, and we are here to help you sell your property for the best price possible with the least amount of stress.
Gott Realty service Albany Creek, Eatons Hill, Cashmere, Warner, Lawnton and Bray Park and many more areas across North Brisbane. Learn more here on our blog.