As your local Strathpine real estate agent, Gott Realty are about more than just selling houses – our clients are our first priority.
We have more than forty years of experience behind us but we also pride ourselves on being a real estate agency for the modern era.
Strathpine Real Estate Snapshot
Strathpine is one of the older suburbs in our service area and contains quite a bit of history.
- One of the first developments in Strathpine was Bill Bowden’s Little Aspley in the 70s.
- It was heavily promoted on TV as a great family area to live.
- Many homes were built in the 60s and 70s, mainly highset 3-bedroom on steel staunches and weather board exteriors and gyprock interiors.
- Most homes of this era only had one bathroom. Bedrooms were large without built-ins and of course on 600m2 allotments or larger.
- Most buyers, including many first home buyers, are attracted to Strathpine because of the larger allotments, shopping and sporting facilities and the regular trains to all parts of Brisbane City.
Tips for selling
Most sellers in Strathpine have been long-term residents of the suburb and are now selling because they a seeking a tree or sea change or downsizing to retirement villages.
Modern marketing methods are a little foreign to many sellers, but they soon catch on once we explain the benefits and the potential for extra on their sale price.
One of the best tips for selling in the area is to explore all possibilities in advertising and marketing. Pricing is another important area to look at. The graph below shows that days on the market is very low at around 20. The number of properties selling is very good and there is a consistent number of properties available for sale.
The combination of a good advertising/marketing campaign, such as our top tier advertising and marketing, and a pricing strategy will ensure that each seller will receive the very best sale price possible.
Why Choose Gott Realty?
Here are just a few reasons why we’re the best agent for you:
- You get nothing but the best – our competitive fixed commission rates also include top-tier advertising.
- You can reach us anytime – 7 days a week.
- You’ll always know what’s happening – we’ll provide you with ongoing sales monitoring progress reports.
- Most importantly, the least amount of stress and inconvenience possible.
Find out more reasons on why you should choose Gott Realty here.
Another big point of difference for Gott Realty is that we have our finger on the property pulse with our own exclusive real estate data reports. This helps us provide the most practical advice to sellers when preparing to sell their home, based on the latest property data.
Strathpine Real Estate Agent
We know houses are more than bricks and mortar and mean different things to different clients.
Let Gott Realty be the agent to help you sell or buy your next home.
Thinking of selling your home? Speak to Gott Realty today!
If you’re looking for a real estate team that is honest, respectful and always acting in your interests, request a free no-obligation property appraisal today.
Our team has unprecedented access to local property data and insights, and we are here to help you sell your property for the best price possible with the least amount of stress.
Gott Realty service Albany Creek, Eatons Hill, Cashmere, Warner, Lawnton and Bray Park and many more areas across North Brisbane. Learn more here on our blog.