ALBANY CREEK ACREAGE FAMILY HOME
Wonderful as is, with unlimited long-term lifestyle options.
This is a family home that has it all:
- privacy, security, space, lifestyle.
- city convenience, with a country feel.
- easy access to Brisbane City, the airport, Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
- options for extended family living, business office, teenage retreat.
- a large workshop area, with plenty of parking for caravans or boats.
- space for active children to run, kick a football, play cricket.
- easy access to schools, shops, parks, doctors, pharmacies and much more.
- multiple energy and water saving features for sustainable living.
- excellent long-term potential for investment growth.
This spacious home sits on a unique acreage allotment in sought after Albany Creek, only 30 minutes from both the city and the airport. Acreage properties like this are increasingly scarce, giving the new owner long term potential growth and financial security.
Making this opportunity even more special are features such as the large lagoon nestled among the large paperbark trees, and the bush-tucker garden just across the causeway. While relaxing on the forest deck, platypus can sometimes be seen in the lagoon as well as koalas in the trees, along with many other native birds and animals.
Back at the house, you can relax around a heated, covered swimming pool and entertainment area ideal for weekend BBQ’s and family get togethers. There are many other surprises in the home that will interest you. Spacious open living, 3 bedrooms upstairs and another downstairs, kitchen overlooking the pool and fully fenced back yard. For the kids, a huge cubby house is nestled in a hidden corner of the yard.
Downstairs features include a 4th bedroom, plus a large open plan area with toilet and shower, kitchenette, and separate external access. It can be a rumpus room, home office or a self-contained flat for extended family. The very large double garages and even larger external workshop and parking area are icing on the cake.
Now is the time to book an inspection and capitalise on this unique opportunity to buy acreage on the city’s front door.
- 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk in robe
- 3 bathrooms
- Self-contained utility room, business office or teenage retreat
- Large outdoor covered entertainment area including solar heated spa-pool
- Cool wrap-around verandah
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area and two bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout the top floor
- Security system with wired smoke alarms, deadlocks and security screens
- 2 bay extra-large garage and storage space
- Workshop area with room for additional parking
- 2 driveways (upper and lower levels) including an electric security gate, driveway lights
- NBN connected (by cable)
- Town water
- High capacity envirocycle system
- Extensive “Enterra” anti-termite control system
- Long lasting metal gutter guards (fire safe, and never need clearing)
- 6394m2 (1.5 acres) in a quiet cul-de-sac, zoned rural residential
- Huge entertainment area with covered, heated pool adjacent to lawns, gardens and verandah
- Large open lounge, dining, family area
- Self-contained flat or business office with separate entry
- Modern, wheelchair accessible bathroom and toilet
- Large parking areas
- Large workshop, with space to expand
- Low maintenance gardens and forest – a delight for ‘green thumbs’
- A forest deck overlooks the lagoon – great for a quiet beer or a coffee.
- Unique home-built cubby with solar power, enclosed back yard and tree walk
- Within walking distance of Bunyaville Forest Park
Sustainable living features:
- 7.2kw solar power (huge!)
- Solar hot water system
- Multiple water saving systems in the house, the gardens and the forest
- Inground LPG gas supply to kitchen, BBQ and entertainment area
- Envirocycle system recycles every drop of water used, for reuse on gardens
- Drought resistant native trees throughout, and beautiful, large flowering aloes
- Massive water storage (30,000 litres) in two tanks and the lagoon enable year-round gardening, supported by a garden irrigation system
Book an inspection Phone Steve Gott on 0419 777 577