At Gott Realty we know that the most important thing in selling your home for the best price, is good photography.
As the saying goes, pictures say 1000 words. Photography has a huge influence on the first impression a buyer will have – and it can ultimately make (or break) your advertising and marketing efforts.
When preparing your home for presentation, you want to ensure that your home is being shown in the best way possible, without the distractions of everyday items or clutter.
We asked real estate photography experts – All Property Photography to share their insider tips for capturing best possible real estate imagery that will help sell your home. You can also contact them on 0407 699 283.
Real Estate Photography Tips
- Clear bench tops of food, dish racks and cutting boards
- Remove ridge magnets and other items off the fridge
- Remove dish liquids, tea towels, soaps and plugs
- Put away garbage bins, brooms, mops and cleaning products
- Add a bowl of fresh fruit of a vase of fresh flowers
- Clear bench tops of toothbrushes, soaps, razors and plugs
- Remove shampoos, soaps and cleaning products from showers
- Remove rubbish bins, scales, bathmats and laundry baskets
- Close toilet lids, remove toilet brush and spare toilet rolls
- Put out fresh towels, folded and hung neatly on rails
- Clear away clothes, shoes and laundry baskets
- Remove books, tissue boxes and jewellery from bedside tables
- Remove portable fans, heaters and rubbish bins
- Tidy up study desks, remove excess toys and posters
- Make your beds with your best bed linen and thickest pillows
- Remove door mats, floor mats and pet bowls
- Straighten tables and chairs, arrange cushions attractively
- Open curtains and blinds and turn off ceiling fans
- Make sure all light bulbs are working and turn on all lights
- Clean all windows, dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors
Outside the house
- Remove vehicles from driveway and house front
- Move garbage bins so they are not visible from the street
- But away garden hoses, tools, toys and bikes
- Remove pool toys, skimmers and creepy crawly pool cleaners.
- Clean around the humble letter box
BONUS: Your photographer will not photograph inside your garage, so this is a good place to store excess items.
Looking for the best real estate agent North Brisbane?
If you want to advertise your property in the best way possible, speak to Gott Realty today.
To find out the price of your home, pick up the phone and call us today on 0419 777 577 or find out what your home is worth here.
Thinking of selling your home? Speak to Gott Realty today!
If you’re looking for a real estate team that is honest, respectful and always acting in your interests, request a free no-obligation property appraisal today.
Our team has unprecedented access to local property data and insights, and we are here to help you sell your property for the best price possible with the least amount of stress.
Gott Realty service Albany Creek, Eatons Hill, Cashmere, Warner, Lawnton and Bray Park and many more areas across North Brisbane. Learn more here on our blog.