A rare find, Gott Realty is proud to present this prestige home and acreage for sale Albany Creek.
Listed in February 2019, it’s more than just a house, it’s a sprawling oasis conveniently located 14km from the Brisbane CBD.
Change your lifestyle for the better
Every now and then a rare lifestyle opportunity presents itself and this is one of those occasions.
- This is a spacious home on a 6394m2 allotment surrounded by tropical and natural Australian bushland, situated just 14km from Brisbane city and a 30 minute drive from Brisbane airport.
- A haven for native birds and wildlife, this property includes your own creek and lagoon, with recent sightings of koalas and platypus.
- The large backyard garden area is also a haven for kids of all ages, including flat lawn areas, a large cubby house and room to run. A large ornamental pond and waterfall provides a calming approach to this unique family home.
Living in harmony with nature: Acreage Property North Brisbane
Tucked away in a quiet Albany Creek cul-de-sac, this home has been cleverly designed and positioned perfectly to capture idyllic forest views from virtually every room.
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Wide verandas
- Lots of natural light and cool breezes
- A large covered entertaining area with gas-connected barbecue
- A solar heated in-ground pool
- 2 very large garages with room for work benches and storage racks
In addition to the huge double garage and an airconditioned bedroom/study, the downstairs area has a large, multi-purpose space with bathroom, kitchenette and separate entry. This could become a home office, a teenage retreat, a family granny flat, or even an Airbnb or rental opportunity (if you register it with council). Large flat car parking and open workshop areas offer a wide range of parking and storage options for boat, caravan or small business.
A few extras
Just when you think you have seen it all, there’s still a little more:
- The side-attached work area is a definite plus for those who would like the perfect man cave. There is also plenty of room to construct your own made-to-order sheds if you choose to add on.
- For those with a green thumb the whole block offers opportunities, or instead you can focus on the large backyard gardens. In winter and spring the large aloe garden provides months of splendid colour.
- Double driveways provide easy, safe access to both levels and the security system combined with deadlocks and security mesh provides you with the peace of mind to unwind and relax.
- As an added treat the forest, wildlife and creek views from the entertainment area provide you with your very own relaxation oasis.
Multi-purpose living or work opportunity
This acreage for sale Albany Creek offers so many advantages and options all at the same time, it’s hard to know where to begin:
- family home and lifestyle,
- work from home,
- peace and tranquillity,
- a natural and native bush environment,
- And the possibility of capital growth which could be outstanding (location, location, location).
- All of this is just 30 minutes to Brisbane airport and easy access to city via car, bus or even train.
Acreage for Sale Albany Creek
Your lifestyle could be transformed forever, living in this home. Don’t let this one pass you by.
Contact Gott Realty today on 3264 2440 or enquire online here.
If you’re looking for a real estate team that is honest, respectful and always acting in your interests, request a free no-obligation property appraisal today.
Our team has unprecedented access to local property data and insights, and we are here to help you sell your property for the best price possible with the least amount of stress.
Gott Realty service Albany Creek, Eatons Hill, Cashmere, Warner, Lawnton and Bray Park and many more areas across North Brisbane. Learn more here on our blog.
Contact Steve on 0419 777 577 or enquire online here.